Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Consumables Express Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 31 Brambles Enterprise Ctr, Waterberry Drive, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO7 7TH, United Kingdon. Our company registration number is 04906737and the registration address is: Leonard Gold Accountants, 24 Landport Terrace, Portsmouth PO1 2RG. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
For individuals making purchases, the customer has the right to cancel within seven days of the purchase with us, or within seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If a customer wishes to cancel and/or return their order to us then they must contact us on 02392 256211 firstly and then to return the goods in the condition they received them & unused to Consumables Express Ltd,Unit 31 Brambles Enterprise Centre, Waterberry Drive, Waterlooville, Hampshire PO7 7TH before payment can be refunded.
All orders are subject to a carriage charge of £5.95 if under £100 excluding VAT. All orders are subject to a surcharge if classed as OFF-SHORE by our courier i.e. not part of the UK mainland, you will be contacted before shipping to agree this surcharge.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.